MY 29th B-day

swimming at Aunt Jennifer's

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friends




I have some of the greatest friends in the world. Some i have been friends with since the early childhood days some since this year.

I have great people in my life to laugh with and share a glass of wine with when you just need some one to talk to. I have Katy to whom I have shared many fun things in life with such as child bareing and boyfriends (not he same ones) but memories. I have been friends with her during many challanges life has taken us through, Death, birth, sorrow and happiness. She is a great person to share a cup of coffee with ( mexican mocha) from Paris Coffee. And i am greatful for our friendship since the sixth grade.

And You Amber well how can i say that this friendship started in a positive way, well for all you reading lets just say by pure LUCK> i have now been friends with Amber for a few years and i have been blessed to be there during her trials of getting pregnant to the delivery of Addison Joy. And now I am watching her baby girl grow to be the beautiful women Amber is.

And a newly added Friend Kim. WEll all we can say is thank God for her cause she keeps me grounded. She is a very great person to vent to and get some of the best advise from. I have enjoyed getting to know her and learn that no matter how beautiful you are on the out side you are even more on the inside.

Ha and for you Tiffany. Well as fate has it Tiff and i were friends when we were just eight and seven we have not seen one another in 20years and by the grace of God I drafted her son Cade to our Soccer team, him and Matt are the same age as she and I were, years ago and we are now laughing that we have pics of us from 20 years ago and today we are taking pics of our boys at the same age. KINDA SCARY!!!

camping 2008

slide show