MY 29th B-day

swimming at Aunt Jennifer's

Friday, August 15, 2008

Aloha

No i did not just post this picture!!
Joseph,MatthewRiley,Aaron,Andrew and IZZY
COOL DUDES!!!!!
Well if you have read my friend Katy's blog you would have know that we took the kids to Hawaiian Falls in the Colony in July. The boys have been cmplaining that they havent gone out of town to a water park this summer so My friend Amy and her son Riley decided that we would get out of town; While tellling Katy about it i found out that she too was taking her kido to the same place same day. I want to say we have not taken the boys and well now Izzy together some where in a very long time so i was very excited to do so. We had a blast so i wanted to share some pics of the day. I hope that everyone excuses me for not posting things sooner i have had so much goingon in my life and well that explains it all.....

camping 2008

slide show